Thank you for your interest in writing for Prufrock Academic Press. Past experience has shown that
a book prospectus is the best way for Prufrock’s staff to review an author’s idea for a new publication. For this reason, Prufrock Press does not consider unsolicited manuscripts.
The academic press is committed to publishing . . .
- works that contribute to and expand the body of knowledge in the field of gifted education, including new instructional practices and programming based on new or existing models;
- original and applied research with practical relevance;
- works that explore the conceptual foundations of the field;
- historical perspectives and/or policy and policy implication analyses; and
- works that examine new areas of knowledge or academic study.
For detailed instructions, please download the prospectus guidelines here.
We look forward to receiving your book proposal.